Introducing Samsung Galaxy Book S
Finally, a PC that’s as unstoppable as you are. Engineered to run on ultra-fast LTE networks, the always on, always connected Samsung Galaxy Book S lets you download massive files and even full movies—all without Wi-Fi or a hotspot. And with a long-lasting battery, the incredibly light Galaxy Book S gives you the freedom to achieve more anywhere.
Do everything super fast.
Thanks to Ultra-fast Gigabit LTE, you’ll always have high-speed access, even when Wi-Fi isn’t available. With the ability to download massive files rapidly, you can easily send edits to a colleague, tweak an image, and work on a presentation on the way to the presentation—all without losing a connection. And Galaxy Book S powers up instantly just like your smartphone.
Built for power. Made for speed.
With a lightweight design, the Samsung Galaxy Book S packs incredible power. Engineered with the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 8cx processor, it’s not only agile, but performs at extraordinary speeds. Having 8GB RAM and 256GB of storage space means you can easily tackle large spreadsheets, presentations and videos. When you need more space, expand up to an additional 1TB with a microSD card at any time.
A feather-light heavyweight
Built with an aluminum chassis, a 13.3″ Full HD touchscreen and weighing just over 2 pounds, the Samsung Galaxy Book S gives you the freedom to take your work anywhere.
Leave your charger at home.
A long-lasting battery gives you enough power to keep focused on what you’re doing without searching for an outlet.
Do it all.
Enjoy the power and flexibility to juggle all your tabs and apps seamlessly. The Your Phone app lets you read and reply to texts, and more—straight from your PC.
Quick transfers so you can keep working
Galaxy Book S has the ports you need, including two USB-C ports that let you quickly transfer large files while simultaneously charging your PC.
It’s your stuff, keep it safe.
Keep what’s yours, yours with personalized security. And log on instantly with a touch, thanks to the fingerprint sensor and Windows Hello.
Premium sound by AKG
Studio quality sound by AKG and Dolby Atmos® combine to amp up your audio experience, drawing you into your favorite movies, music, shows and games.
Control it all from your PC.
Easily stay on top of your home, right from your PC. Just open your SmartThings app to control your connected home devices anytime, from anywhere. Adjust the lighting, unlock your doors, control your thermostat, even monitor your front door using the SmartThings Cloud.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 8cx Compute Platform, 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.84 GHz + 1.8GHz)
- 8GB RAM(LPDDR4X)
- 13.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) 10-point mult-touch screen, Select items and navigate with a double-touch or tap.
- 256GB SSD Solid State Drive + Micro SD slot (up to 1 TB)
- Stereo speakers: Sound by AKG, Immersive sound with Dolby Atmos® technology (Dynamic, Movie, Music, Game, Voice and Personalize Modes)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO
- Gigabit LTE Cat.18, Nano SIM, Not guaranteed to work outside of the US Verizon/Sprint network
- Bluetooth v 5.0, USB Type-C, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- 720p Camera
- Touch Pad (Multi-Gesture Support)
- Backlit International English QWERTY Keyboard (See photo gallery for exact keyboard layout)
- Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor
- Windows Hello sign in with fingerprint
- 23 Hour Battery Life
- Weight: 0.96 kg
- 305.2 x 203.2 x 6.2-11.8mm
- AC Adapter with UK, European or other Plug (Depending on your country)
- Windows 10
- Color: Mercury Gray
- Material: Aluminum/Glass
- 1 Year Samsung Warranty and Support
- Windows 10
- Download hundreds of apps from Windows App Store
Included in Box
Samsung Galaxy Book S, AC adapter